Thursday, November 20, 2014

The new "old" date for appliances

Remember Mom's laundry room? Two washers and two dryers. They lasted forever, or at least a long time. My washer died, it won't spin. We checked the belt and it is good so it is something more expensive. We are leaving Saturday for a week so I guess we will pack whatever dirty clothes we need and wash them at the condo. We have a service appointment for Monday December 1, which if my memory of Meagan's trials will mean someone comes and looks at it, goes back to order a part and returns in a week or so. At least I hope that is what they do since the washer turned 10 in August. The last time we needed service it was on the fridge, the tech said "oh this is an old one" I may have something in my truck that will work. The fridge was 10 at the time.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Did I tell you my bed is now out of fashion? I went to the store to get a mattress topper for my King sized bed but they only had Cal King and when I asked I why the salesperson told me no one buys King any more...everyone buys Cal King. Who knew? I recommend you get a new washer. A Cabrio.

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...