Monday, November 3, 2014

California bound

The luggage is packed, the hotel confirmed and my boarding pass is downloaded. This seems like a major adventure. Usually when we are going on a trip I do my best to guess at clothing, usually over-packing, but reassuring myself that if I forgot it, or need it, my AMEX is securely lodged in my wallet. For some reason this feels different. I put most of my cards in the drawer, including the miscellaneous for gas, my car and store cards, but somehow it feels like foreign territory. I have been to California several times on business, so it isn't the trip. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...