Thursday, November 6, 2014

Pictures really aren't enough

Meagan, Ashby and I went to Big Sur today for lunch. The resteraunt was 28 miles from Carmel. We took Meagan's VW with the top down. It was another beautuful day in California. The views were amazing. I used my phone but it takes a pro to capture the awesomeness. They have done a great job of having marked observation points and a lot of smaller pull off's. It was hard to miss any of them. Then we got to the redwood forest. The amazing woodsy smell filled the air. We had lunch at a resteraunt was on a precipice overlooking the ocean. It was almost like being on a cruiseliner looking at the horizon where the ocean meets the sky.

 

 

 

No comments:

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...