Friday, June 28, 2013

West Virginia bound

Sunday, Monday or Tuesday we are heading to WV. It is a Cardos family reunion to visit Mom and the two dogs and a cat whose ashes were scattered on the mountain last year.

We haven't been to WV in nine months. We had a long term renter working on the power plant refit. I would like to go up in time to restock the basics of toilet paper, Kleenex, salt EVO, Tide etc. The basic staples for the house, and to be sure everything was ship shape. But the selfish side of me wants a few more days at home. Once I leave I won't be back until Mid-week the following week since I have to report for work in DC the Sunday after the 4th.

I loved the WV house, it was the one place I slept soundly and felt totally comfortable sitting on the porch in my pj's drinking coffee. But everything changes with time. Zed is older and the walk around the circle in the gravel is harder on his little paws. I still have about 40 hours of work to do before I head to DC. Decisions, decisions Guess we will go Sunday if I can race around tomorrow like a crazy woman stocking up on provisions, packing for two lifestyles, working on menu's so I bring the essential parts and guess what I can find at the Shop and Save.

No comments:

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...