Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Calm Parent

Where was this training program when I was parenting. Are you asking why am i listening to the cd's while driving to WV. The WV trip is a 7 hour drive on open highway with only a few areas with traffic and most people stay close to the tolerance level for speed, very few aggressive drivers, so it is a great trip to actually listen to more than music.

Anyway my once a month rabbi had gotten the program from her therapist and she said that while we did not have children at home and many of the examples no longer applied, the theory was worth considering. I'll let you know what I learn.

No comments:

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...