Monday, December 12, 2011

Gone in 2 seconds

It started as a sunny morning. Coffee in hand I did some administrative work and sent out the meeting notes. Quick shower and with sneakers in hand headed down the stairs to walk Zed. Three steps from the bottom my feet slid off the step, my back hit hard and I finished crumpled on the floor wondering if I would ever get up. Long story short several ice packs and Advil later along with a two hour trip to urgent care it summed up to bruises, bangs, pulled muscles and aches that make a cough a side clutching event. It will probably take several weeks before twisting, coughing or lifting won't bring tears to my eyes. I am seldom thankful for the mornings I wake up and am pain free, I think that is short sighted.

1 comment:

Jade M said...

Ack! That's a terrible way to start a morning! I'm so sorry to hear about your fall. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...