Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Whiling away the day down by the sea.



Over the weekend, we went to Hilton Head for a quick get away. The guys played golf - big surprise and Betty and I headed to the beach. It was a great way to recharge my batteries. The beach was quiet, the water was not too cold and the pool back at the hotel was clear and cool. All together a fabulous way to spend three days. The only glitch was sketchy cell phone service. In some ways it was great but in others it made squeezing in some work a little difficult. I ended up setting up a temporary office on the little deck off the room and pulling the coffee table over to the patio door so I had internet from the hotel and cell service if I was outside and not moving from the one hot spot. I am sure it looked a little silly to my neighbors. I forget how reliant I am on cell service.



No comments:

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...