Friday, December 10, 2010

West Virginia winter



This is opening weekend at Timberline and there is snow - real snow on the ground, on the porches and the roads. It is the first time I can remember real snow on Opening Weekend! They are blowing snow like crazy on the slopes and we are all looking at the sky and doing the "let it snow" dance.


Bruce got to ski yesterday on fresh powder! The snow is packed into the tire tracks and Zed and I could actually take a long walk without picking out ice balls from his feet. This afternoon he could not resist and dove into a snow pile coming out looking like a little snow ball. The tree is up, a fire is lit, and I have dinner ready to go into the oven. Something about a snowy day makes me want to snuggle up and read a book.

No comments:

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...