Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wildlife

I have to confess that I like my wildlife at a distance. When we are in West Virginia the deer are cute, the bears are not cute but they have stopped coming to visit since they installed metal lids with chains on the dumpsters. But I don't want wildlife in my nice suburban North Carolina home.

There was a snake skin behind the azaleas, we now have an Opossum in residence under the sun porch and a little but constant trickle of teenie ants. Time for the BUG GUY. No more Ms Nice Person killing the ants one at a time -- this is all out warfare. The wildlife guy promises to come as soon as we get home and bring a humane trap that he will then come back and get and relocate the Opossums and probably family to another county.

No comments:

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...