Friday, March 26, 2010

Snapshots


My mother has been divesting herself of pictures that were on the walls of the family room. Some I had copies of but some were Polaroids that I took just for her. My son scanned in several and posted them on Facebook.


These were taken in the summer of 1972. We lived in Texas then - Michael was turning four and Kama turning two. It was the summer I was pregnant with Meagan. Even then Michael was marching to his own drummer.
It was a long hot summer and my energy level was at an all time low. This photo makes me cry - as cute as they are hand in hand going down the road - I think they may have been planning to run away.

No comments:

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...