Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Heartbreakers


There is something about a wet kiss and someone to pull your hair that is irresistable. I was very lucky and lived just three hours away when he was born so I got to see him and snuggle him from the beginning. Now he is seven hours away - too far for a quick trip. My daughter chronicles his story in her blog giving updates and new pics. I read it every morning, even before the newspaper. It is never enough - I try to peak around the edges to see if there might be more. I understand why parents relocate to where there children live when they retire.

1 comment:

Liam's Grandma said...

This is a beautiful photo and post. I have the luxury of having my two year old grandson living with us. He is the light of my life. I have no idea why, but everyone I know who becomes a grandparent says the same thing: it's just different. We are so in love with these kids as if they were our own. Maybe when we had our own kids, we were so busy trying to get by, working hard, stressed out, etc. By the time we become grandparents we have learned what is most important. We have learned, as they say, to "not sweat the small stuff," and it makes grandparenting so incredible.

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...