Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sunny in the south


For the last week I have watched the weather in the DC/Balto area worried about everyone. It is slightly surreal to watch the news and read the paper about the snow. I expect snow in West Virginia (actually hope for snow in West Virginia) but Northern Virginia, Baltimore - they get snow but not too much and never paralyzing. This winter has brought more snow than ever.

It is silly to fuss about our cold weather and wind here, at least we don't have to shovel or worry about how to get to the store. The few times we have had snow it has melted within two days, and be drivable the first day. We don't even have a snow shovel. Though I do think we should get one and leave it by the garage door to ward off any more bad weather. So this is my snow picture -- wimpy I know but it is the best we have!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Awww it is pretty snow.

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...