Saturday, February 6, 2010

A lesson in humility

I have always taken Bruce's complaints of ribs out of place and getting cracked with a large dose of salt. Until yesterday. Bottom line yesterday afternoon I went from feeling like I pulled something to almost in tears. This morning he graciously with an I told you so got me an emergency appointment with the chiropractor who performed minor miracles on my out of place rib. I still feel like I was in a fight and lost but I can get out of the chair on my own and only wince if I cough. I just hope that if there are more lessons to be learned like this it might be something fun.

No comments:

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...