Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wonderful wild WV

We haven't been to WV for winter for two years.  Last time we came up right after Thanksgiving to set up the tree and provision the house for a week with the kids at Christmas and then fate intervened.  So here we are today.  We brought up a flat screen tv for the family roon and hubby's first run down the bunny slope. Big question will he get the ski bug again and we will come up and spend time here?   I don't ski, I like being here, low stress, where else can you wear your pj's under your ski pants at the grocery store?   But a bored hubby in 1750 sq ft, with ice on the steps, and snow on the roads is not my idea of fun.  I don't even have enough spices up here to alphabetize.

No comments:

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...