Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Never enough time

I am heading out for Baltimore on Sunday to visit family. Most of my family is in the Baltimore/Washington area so staying with my daughter gives me a great home base. I have just started sending out feelers to see who might be around and interested in lunch, dinner, coffee, drinks..... My philosophy is most everyone has busy lives with their own jobs, friends and family and commitments that are made too far out frequently have to be adjusted to meet more pressing needs. I hope this way I can be the one to adjust and fit into a spot in their schedule. I love where I live but I miss seeing everyone without it being a major scheduling event.

The good news is I get to put up my feet and play with Ashby. Maybe he will take me swimming or at least for a walk to the cupcake store.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

He is not so sure about swimming up here in the North...he has barely warmed up from our last trip to the pool but you can come to his swimmy lessons at the heated indoor pool. And he is, of course, always up for a cupcake or a trip to the park to swing in the baby swing.

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...