Thursday, July 26, 2012

Puppy love

Hubby and I are getting close to celebrating our 10 year anniversary. All of our children were grown and on there own by the time we married but then but like many couples we added to our family. We added Zed the best and last dog. Like the story goes He thought the dog would sleep in a kennel, I knew that was not likely. Soon Mr Zed was a permanent fixture in our bed. Who thought a Yorkie would ever take up so much space. I blame Dawson, the Golden who kept urging him to eat up and grow. This year has been a year of change. Hubby started the year in leg braces with the bed askew so no room for Mr Zed. Hubby is better but now I have leg cramps which drive me to leap out of bed to try to stretch out leg cramps. Not a great sleeping environment for Mr Zed. Seems he is a pretty good judge of prime time. Mr Zed has taken up sleeping under the bed, head in toosh out, except if either of us is gone then he quickly claims the vacated place opting for a single pillow please.

No comments:

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...