Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fortune telling

Babies are such wonderful little mysteries. I am always studying their eyes and smiles wondering if there are clues to the future hiding in there.

I found a picture of Pete and his Dad on the day he arrived. He is giving him the one-eyed baby stare. I had forgotten how much hair he had when he was born. (No comments on the current status of the Dad's hair)

This is a picture of Pete with his new daughter. She is not sure yet if she is going to melt your heart with one of her little smiles or check you out with her thoughtful stare. I am pretty sure she is using her melt your heart looks on her Dad.



No comments:

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...