Saturday, June 16, 2012

You know you are getting old when

You go to the Beach Boys 50th anniversary reunion concert and park in handicapped accessible parking. And the Boys are getting old. When did the Beach Boys start wearing bling and driving Bentley's? It was a great weekend. Hubby flew up to meet me in Baltimore and we did the Harbour, had lunch with my sister and husband,shared a pretzel with our grandson at the street fair in Fells Point, navigated from our hotel to my daughter's house on the "Charm City Circulator", got kisses from Miss Madi and were awestruck by the Blue Angels fly over. We are heading home to Charlotte wondering if our next move should be to Baltimore Harbour. Could I really have it all? Urban, water view (no boat required) close to family, easy access to the airport. I just have to find the golf courses and the right neighborhood!!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

We want you to move to B'more...and I am pretty sure that there are lots of golf courses near by.

Vanity the ultimate gotcha.

Vanity 1. Heels, shoes. They were my addiction. I loved being able to wear heels, sandals, cute shoes. Even if they were slightly uncomf...